Do Henry Powell Ever Sell anything on Ebay?

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
markymark

Do Henry Powell Ever Sell anything on Ebay?

Post by markymark »

Just a question, I notice throughout the year Henry Powell Automatics, who restore slots often list their machines on ebay! As of today I've yet to see them sell one!!!! They either put a ridiculous reserve or remove the item before auction end.
I take it they are using ebay purely as an advertising outlet for their services and products!!!
Am I wrong!

They list some lovely machines.. Its like dangling a carrot in front of slot enthusiasts!!!!! Bah!
cheeky

Post by cheeky »

Hi Markymark,

The answer is definitely 'Yes', although I haven't been watching their stock recently. The Powell brigade are well respected in the slot community and their machines are always of a very high quality. Take a look at some of their refurbishments and they are well worth the asking price.

I agree that pulling machines out of auction at the last minute is scandalous and I do hope that this doesn't become a trend although high reserves can reflect the amount of work that goes into a restoration.

For me, I prefer to buy original and restore myself but that is why my garage is full of projects!

Cheeky