Never thought....

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
dutchboy

Never thought....

Post by dutchboy »

I never thought I would have thought to buy something like this! It has an error code and no keys (yet) to reset it. But it came with more than 1000 tokens. And all of that for the great amount of EIGHTEEN pounds. But it’s still ugly.
Attachments
DE2CA788-9CE6-403A-85D7-B8542F675746a.jpg
liquorbox

Re: Never thought....

Post by liquorbox »

If it makes noise it will be played.
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

I got one from the scrap yard the other day, it had an error e1 code which was a jammed hopper easily fixed, also has no keys with it but there is a hole underneath to put your hand in to release the catch !THUMBS!
Attachments
IMG-20180202-WA0005a.jpg
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

I did find that hole to open the door. I have also the e1 code of the hopper. How did you reset the e1 code widget? Now the hopper keeps turning. As far as I know I have to reset it with a key in the powerbox?
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

Yes mate, you need the key. You turn it and press the little button next to it. If you don't have a key, you could possibly look behind the key hole - probably only two wires. You could just connect them if it is. The power supply comes out with just two screws.

There is also a power switch for the hopper. It sounds like you have it turned on - it should be off.
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Thanks for the info! When I have a key I will try a few coins and say goodbye to it. :tarah: