Machines for sale, parts wanted. etc.

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
widget2k4

Machines for sale, parts wanted. etc.

Post by widget2k4 »

Please note: As of 21 May 2018 there's a new area for buying and selling machines & parts. Please confine Sales and Wanted posts to the Sales & Wanted (otherwise they may be deleted or moved without warning by me or mods). Thanks - Site Admin.

Selling a few machines if any good to anyone, prices are a rough guide, contact me for full info on any machine.
Mills Primadonna
Sega Mad Money
Mills Lucky Horseshoe
Mills Hi Top
Sega Lucky Devil
Mills Black Cherry
Boland/Mills Black Beauty
Jubillee Riviera
brigham

Re: machines for sale

Post by brigham »

I love the Boland conversion. These are so professional that one of the 'textbooks' (Ladwig, I think) lists them as a Mills product.
Not all Tom Boland machines are this good.
slotibartfast

Post by slotibartfast »

They look great!! Is there anyone on here can recommend where to buy a good quality/original allwin? Anyone on here looking to reduce their collection? Been looking on Ebay for an allwin for a number of months, but a lot of the machines that have been listed of late look like firewood. :lol:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

What's your preference/budget?
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

slotibartfast wrote:Is there anyone on here can recommend where to buy a good quality/original allwin
Coventry Auction in November, not sure of the date. An auction run by collectors for collectors - and anyone elso who may like to attend. !THUMBS!
slotibartfast

Post by slotibartfast »

badpenny wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 pm What's your preference/budget?
Something vintage (not a 1980's repro) in clean/original condition and good working order. Not too keen on cigarette or horse racing themes, but would consider anything else. Budget-wise, I have cash on the hip (as Del Trotter used to say) so would be happy to discuss a fair price if the right machine (for me) was available. If there are any sellers out there, just message me a photo of what you have on offer. Thanks in advance you lovely people. !!YIPPEE!!
brigham

Post by brigham »

This is the place to buy machines.
I've ended up with four 1930s Mills bandits, a Jennings Duchess vendor front, a (working) SEGA bonus and some 1950/60s Aristos.
All I said was "I'd like a Bryan's Clock"!
radiochrissie

Post by radiochrissie »

I am selling my Sega Playboy, everything working including jackpot. Working on new 20 pence. Very clean.
jingle

Post by jingle »

banditboy67

Post by banditboy67 »

Has anyone got any jackpot Grosvenors for sale?

BB
banditboy67

Post by banditboy67 »

BUMP!! |/XX\|
slotibartfast

Post by slotibartfast »

banditboy67 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:50 pm BUMP!! |/XX\|
Bump again.
aristomatic

Post by aristomatic »

Strange thread this,

The forum has a market with a wanted section and items for sale section. We have a bumped machines for sale thread, people looking for this machine. We have threads starting one discussion soon hijacked & onto something else.

Maybe we should have more dedicated threads to particular machines or brands? In that thread is catch all for topics relating to that machine e.g. not seen that one, that's great example or poor example, this is my restored, I can't get this to work. Here' s one of mine for sale.? I want to buy one of these on sixpence shilling etc.

Moderators could decide if a model line gets a thread, e.g. all Jennings Governors, all Mills halftops, all Mills hitops. So instead of posting on eBay thread here's a Jennings Governor or Mills Hitop it goes in its own model thread? Then easier to find info than searching database although can still do that for particular
option.

I know we have some as I decided to search for a Boland thread I knew we had somewhere
to post seen that unusual model, perhaps if we had more we could all get used to it more
effectively? Maybe?

Anyway back to the gardening......
banditboy67

Post by banditboy67 »

Paid for arena entry but not seen anything for sale in the market of interest....
Be great if there was an actual "For Sale or Trade" thread?
Are Grosvenor Lucky Strike's hard to get hold of?
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

This thread has gone a bit stray I have to agree, I only posted my machines for sale as the market wasn't working for pictures, seems everyone has jumped onto it thinking its a buy and sell thread :lol:
Maybe Mr pm can move people's adverts to their own threads?

Or possibly like everyone seems to keep bringing up a buy and sell topic in the main forum?
Even just as a trial perhaps?
banditboy67

Anyone Selling a Jackpot Grosvenor ?

Post by banditboy67 »

Hi all.
Sorry if in the wrong section but really interested in buying a nice Grosvenor with jackpot...

John
treefrog

Re: Anyone Selling a Jackpot Grosvenor ?

Post by treefrog »

Does it have to be a Grosvenor, there are 4 in the range with similar cases and fronts....starting with the Nevada, smallest and neatest with no top box. the Grosvenor with smaller top box, the Kingsway with larger top box and lastly the Regal with a very tall top box part of the case.

What theme you prefer, what coinage and what condition.......

I have Kingsway I know ready to go, but would need to check the others....

Other aristocrat models are different except for the mechs.....

I have 9 Nevada’s, 6 Grosvenors, 11 Kingsway and 3 Regals.....various themes, all bar 3 or 4 are with jackpots
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

treefrog wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:08 am ...........I have 9 Nevada’s, 6 Grosvenors, 11 Kingsway and 3 Regals.....various themes, all bar 3 or 4 are with jackpots
.......... been cutting down then TF? :lol:
banditboy67

Post by banditboy67 »

treefrog wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:08 am I have 9 Nevada’s, 6 Grosvenors, 11 Kingsway and 3 Regals.....various themes, all bar 3 or 4 are with jackpots
Wow, bet you live in bandit heaven... !!THUMBSX2!!
Old 5p is probably more ideal.. Got a couple of 1np bandits already but sadly both without jackpots...
Will have a look on google images regards the different models.

John
Last edited by banditboy67 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
youngerap

Post by youngerap »

Banditboy, you might like to quickly edit your email address out. Better to rely on sending a PM from within this website if you don't want to be swamped with spam mail...