Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
dutchboy

Re: Aristocrat

Postby dutchboy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Treefrog thanks for that, it’s playing on sixpences yes. When I was counting the awards to win I was thinking also I will miss one slide. Don’t know if I can get one over here. Probably the lower slides can’t move because of the spacers.
Don’t think it’s a keeper for me - I prefer Jennings. Maybe when he is playing well I will put him in the marketplace.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:29 pm

I’ll probably be able to help with an original aristo slide if needed, let me know once you take apart....

I do wonder if Aristocrat seems to have been the most talked about bandit manufacturer for the last 4 months and I never started any of the threads unbelievably. Come on where are the people talking about other slots? .....Maybe the Cheshire sale will get some blood reinvigorated.

malcymal

Postby malcymal » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Well the Aristo thread popularity might be due to the fact they come up more regularly for sale than other slots and are actually affordable right now; particularly good entry machines for first purchases. We generally tell folk when they ask on here about what first bandit they should buy; an Aristo or Jubilee is standard response.