Mills Jackpot lever info wanted

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
raj

Mills Jackpot lever info wanted

Post by raj »

Has anyone got a picture of the part that trips the jackpot on a Mills High Top please. !PUZZLED!
The top payout slide has a hole in it which appears to have had a rod or something in it. I have found a threaded hex bar that I can screw from underneath, but I'm not sure how long I need to cut it or machine it to fit. I don't want to ruin it by trial or error.

I'm also after an Aristocrat 3 reel mech, any condition, as long as it is complete. !THUMBS!

Many thanks.
treefrog

Re: Mills Jackpot lever info wanted

Post by treefrog »

Rather than get the camera out again, I remembered a similar topic came up two years ago as below with pictures of a Sega Hi Top jackpot trip and top slide post if this is what you were after......

Clicky link ---- Sega Jackpot Mechanism

Only have incomplete mechs spare, mainly without tubes and slides.
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Sorry, forgot to mention, but this same question around the jackpot post was on here on a few weeks ago, but the length depends on the slide height, e.g. how many coins are paid out and the coinage. For 10 coin payouts it would need to be long, and shorter for 20, although I have never seen a jackpot on a 10 coin machine. Thicker coins, same principle as the slides would be higher to the jackpot trip. Also some of the actual trips are angled differently to compensate.
raj

Post by raj »

Cheers !!CHEERS!! treefrog, I'll get out my hammer & bend some metal !!THUMBSX2!!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

I can send you all the relevant pages from the Mills maintenance and service manual for free, or you can buy the whole manual online from the USA as a download (see my post Online manuals). This manual is a godsend and worth the $24 they want for it. Do you have all the other parts needed? There are 4 in all, I think, including the clock stopper. I also have a complete Ariso mech in perfect working order. If interested, private message me.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Just thought, I can post a photo of the Aristo mech at the weekend if it's a help.