Payramid

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
coino777

Payramid

Post by coino777 »

Trying to work out what's right or wrong on this machine that I have just seen on ebay. Any thoughts ?
Attachments
f3_1_b.jpg
f3_1_b.jpg (16.8 KiB) Viewed 8699 times
daveslot

Payramid

Post by daveslot »

I always thought the Payramid with the top entry casting had a side opening case. If this statement is correct, then the case is wrong, but I am not a Bryans fanatic, so don't quote me :)
laughingsailor

Post by laughingsailor »

Look carefully. This machine is VERY VERY wrong. It had to happen.....
cheeky

Payramid

Post by cheeky »

Looks like a recent copy. Must be worth £200.00 though.
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Payramid

Post by coin-op »

Looks like a whole new cabinet and front door to me. Also, the maker has'nt followed correctly the style of either the standard or travelling Payramid cabinet. Looks like there is no beading on the inner frame of the door (can come away, but an added warning in this instance). Hard to tell, but the coin entry looks small...what coin does it operate on?
coino777

PAYRAMID

Post by coino777 »

Seems it may have a repro cabinet and various repro parts mixed in with maybe some original. It's what you call a ______ in the trade!! Good luck to the winning bidder.
jimmycowman

Payramid

Post by jimmycowman »

It looks like the case was made last week and not on penny play (1d anyway). At £631, I won't be importing this one!!
Bent Copper

Payramid

Post by Bent Copper »

I have seen Payramids like this. I think it's an early style Traveller case. The one on Melvyn's site is a Traveller with the cash box underneath, but I think the early Travellers had the cash box behind the mech, just like the standard version did. Whether it should have a removable side panel I don't know, after all the cash box could be accessed simply by removing the front panel so a removable side panel would not be necessary. So the case may not be wrong, but whether it is original or not is a completely different matter!