Not sure if this is the right category

General vintage slot machine related topics.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Not sure if this is the right category

Post by badpenny »

I was considering "How does it work" or "Questions & Answers", however as my topic is women I'm not sure any of you out there are fit to throw any meaningful light on the subject.
Ex-Wives
Those of you who know me will be aware of my penchant for wedding cake which has resulted in me amassing a collection of three of them. This time I decided that what with my diabetes and all I should forego the cake and see if that worked any better.

So after eight years I was somewhat confused t'other weekend after having travelled back from Derby (where I am still working) to the family home in Coventry, as I have been doing for the last 10 months to find myself yet again anticipating the carefree life of a bachelor.

We were sitting at the dining table about to enjoy a splendid traditional British Sunday Roast (which I had just cooked incidentally) when the fair Lady Doff, serving spoon in hand, indicated to the peas and said ....
"I think I want to call it a day, do you want peas?"
I gave her words some thought and plumped for the carrots.

By pudding I had reviewed my situation and asked her the essential and obvious question.
"You'll still help out at the Coventry Slot auction won't you?"

She confirmed that had never been in question, so situation quite normal it would appear.
One thing I've learned from these hiccups in life that I certainly shan't be repeating though .............. this time I'm not selling the slot collection.

I could do with a bit of help from you guys though. I need a stunningly decorative woman to accompany me to the Coventry auction and pretend to be my new girl friend, what can you arrange for me chaps we have about 6 months?
coppinpr

Re: Not sure if this is the right category

Post by coppinpr »

this is easy,and something I can talk on with some authority. Take a trip to the Phillipeans (about £800) there you can pick from several thousand very very stunning girls, 18 to 28 years old who will not rip you off,prefer older men to young ones,do whatever you say ,in and out of bed and enjoy life at every turn, they ALL speak perfect english and cook the best food in the world. Bigest problem you have is fighting them off! and I really mean that!!
Thats why I own a condo there and hate living here! When I'm there i have a full time maid for £20 per month a full time driver for £30 per month and a penthouse condo in Manila with 3 bedrooms,three bathrooms, maids qtrs and a pool and gym two floors up which cost me £40,000.
The UK? when I retire im gone,i wont even pack a bag!!

photos to follow
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Perhaps you should PM me the photos, it would be embarrassing if the moderators had to moderate a moderator.

Will it take you long?
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

BP, you should know by now that women are very complex creatures !PUZZLED! , I did try to build a machine that would help us men to try and understand our women better, but the project got out of hand, and I can’ t even understand how the machine works!!!
As for me and Mrs slotalot?? Well we are celebrating our 5th year of happiness together !WORSHIPFULL! , which ant bad considering we have been married for over 30 years now :oops: ,

Seriously though, I am sorry to hear about you and Doff.
Regards Stuart.
Attachments
lifeexplained.jpg
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

coppinpr wrote:,prefer older men to young ones,
Would it read better if you put it like this "prefer rich older men to poor young ones"
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Hey BP, this is surely the story of life in the 21st century, if only principles still exist like they probably do in the Philippines, we would all work harder tol hold on to what you have and don't appreciate. I am in the middle of a divorse myself after 21 years of marriage and having previously separated 3 times from the same women, I never did learn....

Still now have the love of my life slot machines (taken up after the last split), mind you I don't take my machines to bed so not a complete replacement, but maybe !!IDEA!!

Hope you pick yourself up and are able to move on, still at least for the short term you can fill your house with more projects until the next one comes along
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Coin-op wrote:
coppinpr wrote:,prefer older men to young ones,
Would it read better if you put it like this "prefer rich older men to poor young ones"

Blast!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

tree-frog wrote:Hey BP, this is surely the story of life in the 21st century, if only principles still exist like they probably do in the Philippines, we would all work harder tol hold on to what you have and don't appreciate. I am in the middle of a divorse myself after 21 years of marriage and having previously separated 3 times from the same women, I never did learn....

Still now have the love of my life slot machines (taken up after the last split), mind you I don't take my machines to bed so not a complete replacement, but maybe !!IDEA!!

Hope you pick yourself up and are able to move on, still at least for the short term you can fill your house with more projects until the next one comes along
Good advice, problem is I'm in digs in Derby and am scratting around to find room for Trigger. It'll sort itself out I guess
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

prefer rich older men to poor young ones,

definatly NOT the case,for 2 reasons, 1. when you have very little even one night in a nice hotel is a result and 2, 'rich' is only relivent to the place, if your used to living on £10 per month (the average for a single girl with no job) £20 per month (if you have a job) and you give a phill girl an allowance of say £20 per month she is dedicated to you,what would £20 per month get you here? believe me its true, dig the passport out again Badpenny,there is still hope!!
rbrewerton

Post by rbrewerton »

Many years ago when I was a young lad of 21 I met a beautiful girl and fell in love. We went out together and for a while life was good until one day after a few weeks we had an arguement about some stupid insignificant thing and split up. I was heartbroken and wondered what I could do to win her back. I decided to write her a letter and in it I put all my dreams and thoughts and wishes. After a couple of days she phoned me and said that she'd like us to get back together. Now 40 years later we're still together and often when I have a quiet moment I sit and think to myself........why the bloody hell did I send that letter?????
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

coppinpr wrote: Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am this is easy,and something I can talk on with some authority. Take a trip to the Phillipeans (about £800) there you can pick from several thousand very very stunning girls, 18 to 28 years old who will not rip you off,prefer older men to young ones,do whatever you say ,in and out of bed and enjoy life at every turn, they ALL speak perfect english and cook the best food in the world. Bigest problem you have is fighting them off! and I really mean that!!
Thats why I own a condo there and hate living here! When I'm there i have a full time maid for £20 per month a full time driver for £30 per month and a penthouse condo in Manila with 3 bedrooms,three bathrooms, maids qtrs and a pool and gym two floors up which cost me £40,000.
The UK? when I retire im gone,i wont even pack a bag!!

photos to follow
Further to "my intention has never been to brag except for showing my machines on the forum", I was under the impression you HAD retired, so that begs the question.............
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

my my, you really are searching through my posts with the intention of being rude,you actually went back 9 years to find that post !!! Actually that post is not bragging at all, simply telling it the way it is,not special to me,available to all. , I still have the condo,I still love the phills (for many reasons) I still spend as much time there as I can,I am retired from my lifetime job but still run several others(please note ,that is not bragging ,just explaining why I still spend time in the UK)
Well I held out the olive branch on the other post ,but it wasnt taken,you really are a rude and angry person,keep up the good work :lol:
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

In relation to searching back through posts you said you looked back through 350 of my posts and "couldn't find any examples of me offering helpful advice?" so pot and kettle, and I won't be flouncing off leaving the site for good, only to reappear again as if nothing had happened a week later.
Captain Mainwaring was pompous and irritating and didn't know it, but he rather made the show **xXx**
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Look can we not just put this away? you have now dragged a second post into it,and still being openly rude,calling people names is VERY childish. ive said Im sorry for mistakes and offed peace but you wont take it up.none of this has anything to do with the forum,Im killing it off right now, if you want the last word thats fine,its up to you !!CHEERS!!
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

very well