Mrs Slotalot's Autobiography

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
slotalot

Mrs Slotalot's Autobiography

Post by slotalot »

OK this is nothing to do with slot machines :!?!: , but Mrs Slotalot has asked me to mention it on here ^{}^ , after all I have my slot machines and she has her writers group. And after many hours slaving over a hot pen she has finally finished the first part of her autobiography, this tells the story of her early life growing up in Sheffield in the 1950s, 60s & early 70s, this was of course before she met my good self, Her book is called “Maid in Sheffield” and is available on Kindle, I hope you find time to read it !READ! , just follow the link.
And don’t worry, as my autobiography won’t be out for a long time, you see I never grew up, I am still 9 years old inside so I can never write it. !!HOBBYHORSE!!
Happy Reading. :tarah:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Mrs Slotalots Autobiography

Post by badpenny »

I shall buy it.

For only one pound ten shillings and sixpence ha'penny I might just pick up some insider knowledge which I can blackmail you with.

Will she autograph my Kindle?
slotalot

Re: Mrs Slotalots Autobiography

Post by slotalot »

badpenny wrote:I shall buy it.
For only one pound ten shillings and sixpence ha'penny I might just pick up some insider knowledge which I can blackmail you with.
Will she autograph my Kindle?
As you know I am squeaky clean, so blackmail is out of the question. !SAINT!
As to singing your Kimble, she has underlings to do that sort of thing, you know what these bestselling authors are like. !PIGSFLY!