New member just saying hi!

Tell us a bit about yourself.
m3gco

New member just saying hi!

Post by m3gco »

Hi.
I have stalked this site several times for info as my wife bought me an Aristocrat Olympic last year to restore and I needed info.

Brought up in Whitley Bay and worked the arcades for a couple year back in the day when it was a great seaside town, hence the interest in bandits.

Joining today as I have just fitted the last part to it after a visit to Henry Powell's for some bits n bobs. Also joined to say Thanks to all the members whose posts I have read and gained knowledge from - great site. !!THUMBSX2!!

M3gco :tarah:
banditboy

Re: New member just saying hi!

Post by banditboy »

Hi M3gco,
Welcome to the site, Lots of fun to be had, and lots of knowledge to attain from fellow members, :???: !!GROUPHUG!!
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

:WELCOME: m3gco!

Thanks for joining and hope you stick around. Glad to hear you fixed your Olympic. Do you have a picture of it?
m3gco

Post by m3gco »

Thanks to you both for the warm welcome.
I will try to upload a picture in the morning as the Olympic is still at work, along with a Jubilee International that I am half way through doing. All the mech is now A1 (again thanks to a few parts from Henry Powell) and just waiting for a case to put it all back together.

As I said, the Olympic is at work but will be coming home this week. The only problem is that I have limited room and could do with a few ideas of a cheap stand to put it on??? The wife's idea of Ikea stuff is a bit out of character for the bandit and a period stand is too old for modern décor! Devil and the deep blue sea!

Your thoughts please.

Thanks. :D