why I won't pay 2 quid

Comment on this site; suggest improvements; be firm but polite.
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

It seems to me the answer is simple.... If you are not interested in the topic Terrorists in the White house don`t click on it and read it!
It is there as information, it is up to each individual to decide wether to look at it or not.
Let us remember we are all "guests" to this excellent FREE site, which, I am sure takes a lot of man hours to maintain.
Let us all hope the site owner continues to provide such a great place for us all to meet and exchange views.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Bryans fan wrote:It seems to me the answer is simple.... If you are not interested in the topic Terrorists in the White house don`t click on it and read it!
It is there as information, it is up to each individual to decide wether to look at it or not.
Let us remember we are all "guests" to this excellent FREE site, which, I am sure takes a lot of man hours to maintain.
Let us all hope the site owner continues to provide such a great place for us all to meet and exchange views.
I agree .... it couldn't be clearer really could it? Don't like? Don't click!
Would you deliberately go to church if religion bothered you?
I belong to another forum which is dedicated to my other hobby, they have a section called "The Virtual Pub" where off topic subjects are freely hammered to death. If you don't like the subjects on view you don't go there.
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Guest, have you just come back from the pub ? .............the quote you highlighted was from Badpenny, not Bryans Fan.
JC

It's no good calling yourself 'Guest'. I know who you are.

Post by JC »

Is that you, Charlie?
JC

Appearances can be deceptive.

Post by JC »

Kevin?????? I'm dissapointed - I've always had you down as 'a fine figure of sobriety'.
Anyway, enough of this idle chit chat, I'm going down the pub now.