New here - ronnie63

Tell us a bit about yourself.
ronnie63

New here - ronnie63

Post by ronnie63 »

Hi guys, just joined up and saying hi, had many slot machines over the years from my very first Aristocrat copper mine on old penny as a teenager, and had many machines but nothing too rare, currently have 3, 2 Aristocrat Kingsway and a Sega Mad Money Electro. also have a few pinballs solid state and some older mpu fruits.

Ronnie
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: New here

Post by badpenny »

Hi Ronnie .....

Welcome to our little world.
We cater for all (pre decimal) interests and are currently all very excited about Internet Auto Log In. :lol:

Show us your photos we love photos, and if they're about machines ...... even better! !!THUMBSX2!!

BP
ronnie63

Post by ronnie63 »

Thanks for the welcome badpenny, well mine are pre decimal the mechanical one's anyway but I might change them at some point, but they keep changing the size of current legal tender which is a pain. will try and dig out some pics.

Internet auto log in?

Cheers Ronnie
ronnie63

Post by ronnie63 »

Here is one I restored but no longer own

bandits 003.JPG

ronnie63

Post by ronnie63 »

one of 2 cool signs I have old but probably not old enough for here.

11156813_10203592768734355_325775516_n.jpg

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I know of members on here who have their homes adorned with signs like yours.
Are you referring to the mess caused by them adding steel to current coins? So coin mechs with magnets no longer accept them and being slightly thicker they jam the thickness guage as well.

Those of us who remain loyal to 1d, 3d and tanners don't have to worry of course.

Don't worry about Auto Login ...... if you've escaped it so far then .... so far so good! There's plenty of other much more interesting stuff on The Forum to keep you busy.
Also get used to how the "Forum Search" works so you can trace the bits that interest you most.

BP