Printing white letters using creativepaperco decal paper

Advice and guidance on repair and restoration techniques.
mr spam

Printing white letters using creativepaperco decal paper

Post by mr spam »

Hi all, I have recently received my pack of white decal paper from creativepaperco.com and would like abit of additional advice. The instructions are fine but I still can’t see how I can print my white letters onto the navy blue background on my miniature model. Does anyone have any experience with this?
gameswat

Re: Printing white letters using creativepaperco decal paper

Post by gameswat »

Hey there, because you can't print white you can use this white paper as the background, so print the negative space around your lettering and then cut it as close as possible to the edges and stick to the plane. In this case you'll need to try and match the navy blue of your model which is the negative space.
mr spam

Question about using water slide decal paper

Post by mr spam »

Hello. Could anyone assist me? Is water slide decal paper the same as the old model transfers we used to use inside the original air fix kits? I’m looking at the decal paper from creativepaperco.com and it looks like the same process but I am able to print my own designs?
coppinpr

Re: Question about using water slide decal paper

Post by coppinpr »

it will be the same process but the end product may be a little more transparent. Im waiting for some to arrive to try, on glass it should be good but printable self peel thin vinyl better on other surfaces. The good thing about the water slides is it should be usable from inside the glass facing out but will not do well with heat from lights
gameswat

Re: Question about using water slide decal paper

Post by gameswat »

I gather this is a bot we have been replying to! !!JUNK!!
gameswat

Post by gameswat »

Damn these bots!!! !!RANT!! :smash:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

I haven't deleted this thread because the water slide transfers can be useful for slot machine graphic restoration. It's just a shame the advertiser chose to spam the site instead of politely informing us about the product.
mr spam

Question about using water slide decal paper

Post by mr spam »

Hello. Could anyone assist me? Is water slide decal paper the same as the old model transfers we used to use inside the original air fix kits? I’m looking at the decal paper from creativepaperco.com and it looks like the same process but I am able to print my own designs?
mr spam

Looking for new decal paper supplier

Post by mr spam »

Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend creativepaperco.com for decal paper? I have been using the same supplier for my transfers for several years but the quality has just become very poor so I’m looking to make a change. I’ve heard that their papers are high spec – can anyone confirm this before I place a large order? I use the laser printer version.
quality decal paper check1.jpg
quality decal paper check1.jpg (9.7 KiB) Viewed 7462 times

Member's account deleted for spamming - Site Admin.
mr spam

Decal papers for card toppers

Post by mr spam »

I’ve just bookmarked a page at CreativePaperCo.com – They have a product called Dry Rub Off Decal Paper. Has anyone used this on card before? I currently buy in my toppers for card making but want to expand with a unique set of my own designs. This transfer film looks like I can create my own designs and imprint them onto paper and card which sounds perfect for me – has anyone tried them?

Spam links deleted. Member's account deleted (again) for spamming - Site Admin.