Old Penny Memories Bridlington

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
slotalot

Old Penny Memories Bridlington

Post by slotalot »

As some of you might know Chris has reopened his Old Penny Memories Arcade in Bridlington :cool:
if you were thinking of going to have a look, please be quick as He has asked me to post the following information on this site.

Sadly our Easter Exhibition ends on 10th April so now's your chance to visit us. This has been the biggest layout ever and its been great to see all those who have supported the attraction. The shop unit we are looking after has now been let and we wish the new tenants all the best and look forward to working again with the promenades shopping centre. Please check opening times if you're travelling - text or call 07742658059

You can get more info from Chris via his facebook page !!JUNK!! https://www.facebook.com/oldpennymemories/?fref=ts
chris roadhog

Re: Old Penny Memories Bridlington

Post by chris roadhog »

Thanks for that mate, I've got logged in properly now. :D
titanic

Post by titanic »

Wow, didn't even know that was there and I don't live too far away. And now it closing down !!GRUMP!! Might have to have a pop over on my day off on Wednesday. Does anyone know if it's open this Wednesday? Or is it just best to ring on the day and find out?
chris roadhog

Post by chris roadhog »

We are open every day and including Sunday last day, 11am till 4pm but sometimes longer. If travelling, ring or text me just to be safe, thanks.
titanic

Post by titanic »

Was there today, fabulous collection of machines and really fun to be able to have a go on them. Couldn't stay long, but really enjoyed the short visit. Was so busy, loads of people enjoying the games and machines. Hope you reopen somewhere soon, as would love to be able to view them again when not in a rush.
chris roadhog

Post by chris roadhog »

That's good then! Had another keen Slotty came in with his family, always nice to have a chinwag.
bedbug1

Post by bedbug1 »

Hi Chris, had a really enjoyable visit to your arcade on Wednesday, and my little girl absolutely loved playing on your machines, especially the Oliver Whales Have a Go. Glad she's caught the bug early, well worth a visit if you're in the area. !THUMBS!
chris roadhog

Post by chris roadhog »

Thanks Bedbug, you're certainly giving your little girl a good education. :didact: