Hi

Tell us a bit about yourself.
dirk55

Hi

Post by dirk55 »

Hi
Just joined the forum hoping to find answers & ask questions of other collectors.

I currently have a Saxony Allwin which I think is circa 1920's or 30's, a Haydon & Urry Tivoli machine which I think is 1892-1897, a Jamiesons Rotolite 246 payout with a switch over to pay 2d wins, a Bryans Bullion on 1p decimal play, Bryans 12 win clock with jackpot payout, & a Bingolette which I have just converted to the old 3d coin.
arrgee

Re: Hi

Post by arrgee »

Welcome dirk55 to the foremost coin-op site on the planet, and I suspect there will be more such salutations from other members when they finish creosoting the mother-in-law's legs, or other such activity.
There are some expert 'experts' on this site so any questions, this is the place to ask, don't forget to post photos !!CHEERS!! .
dirk55

Post by dirk55 »

Thanks for the welcome !!CHEERS!!
Will post photos shortly
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Hi, Dirk, from the US of A where we're currently attempting to immolate ourselves through the process know as the Presidential primary. If you've converted a machine back to 3d, you've already won an award for "historical appreciation." Pat yourself on the back and get those photos online, pronto!

And welcome aboard. !!CHEERS!!

John Peterson
Historically incorrect in America