Allwin Win - Lose decals

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
gameswat

Allwin Win - Lose decals

Post by gameswat »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
There's a thread about printing these here: Reproducing foil allwin Win Lose labels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Allwin Win - Lose decals

Post by pennymachines »

BMCo "COIN RETURN" win label
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Win - lose card from Saxony Allwin
bugdust

BMCo "Little Fivewin" Win / Lost Decals

Post by bugdust »

Topic merged- Site Admin.

Hi
Hoping someone can help.
I'm currently restoring an old BMCo "Little Fivewin" machine where the embossed foil win/lose decals have all perished bar the two "lose" ones. They are very similar in appearance to the ones Gameswat helpfully posted on a thread last year.Interestingly though, the text is slightly different, the "lose" one is green and says "LOST" rather than "LOSE"
There appears to be only one other picture on the web of this particular machine (a photo from the Elephant House sales some years ago) which is of insufficient resolution to see what colour the "win" one should be (presumably red, but who knows!) and whether it says "Won" or "Win"!!
Probably being a bit pedantic about this but this particular machine has been such a challenge in correcting a series of "bodges" from years past (No, not mine! I'm doing those now!!) that I'd be as well get it right!
Any help gratefully appreciated!
IMG_3217.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

A cleaned up version of the win - lose card for Saxony