Your thoughts on a non slot subject please

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
bryans fan

Re: Your thoughts on a non slot subject please

Post by bryans fan »

coppinpr wrote:Retire is just a word, for me...
Well done you. That is exactly how I hope to approach retirement, if I ever get there, doing things I enjoy and not doing the stuff that gets me down. Good luck in your venture.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Just a final post on the Electric bikes.

I launched them to the public at the Laughton Autumn show in Sept, really to get the product into the public eye and see if the interest I thought was there really was. We sold every bike and took orders for more ...on the first day, cash up front, people lining up to use the credit card machine.
I really thought the market would be students and younger people, hardly any young people showed any interest. ALL went to people over 60 years old, all said they wanted to get mobile again in a small way, get down to the village for the paper etc. One even went to Ireland. I told the guy ,"it's going to cost up to ship" and "better check the laws there are the same as here". "I got to have it", was his reply, soon as poss (I checked the laws for him, same as here, he's loving it, and tells me all his mates want one, so watch out for the electric biker pensioner BP.
I guess I'll get the expected replies telling me how irresponsible I am to let the elderly creep up behind you on an electric bike (I've already heard on here I'm irresponsible to allow 14 year olds to do it). :lol:
Anyway, got a large batch arriving 12th Dec if anyone wants one. :cool:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

There you go then .... !!HIDING!!

Who would have thought it ..... all the way to Ireland you say, was that on one charge? !PUZZLED!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Yes, one charge, and still enough power to go down to the chemist, the removable floats (available at a small extra charge from Coppins-E-bikes) worked very well on the crossing (being from a north eastern province you might not realise there is a sea between England and Ireland :-? )