See It Operate

Comment on this site; suggest improvements; be firm but polite.
operator bell

See It Operate

Post by operator bell »

:*** I like the See It Operate forum! I've never seen anything like it on any other forum - good idea, Mr Pennymachines! :***
:claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|% :claps: %|%
I shall have to video some of my collection, as I have a couple of unusual machines that very few people have ever seen the like of.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: See It Operate

Post by pennymachines »

Thanks Peter! I look forward to your videos. I might try doing some myself. My still camera takes low resolution videos which should be fine for YouTube. There's not much British stuff yet, mostly bandits - but maybe other UK collectors will be inspired to upload some stuff.
jimmycowman

Post by jimmycowman »

yes this site gets better and better! I wonder if the see it operate bit will develope in to how to mend a machine ? :)
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

Thanks Jimmy - but I must say it's mighty quiet at the moment.
Actually I guess you could demonstrate one or two techniques on video. How to manually trigger a jackpot without losing the end of your finger?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Ta everso Mr Pennymachines

Post by badpenny »

Many thanks for all the fantastic "See it Operate!" vids you've been posting. Superb!

I can only summise you've sold something, I do hope it's only your sole to the Devil and not Nursey, without having given me first refusal anyway!