Hello all...

Tell us a bit about yourself.
roller

Hello all...

Post by roller »

Hi all...
Just like to introduce myself.
I'm a complete novice to slots but have been doing a little reading.
Found a Sega Bonanza Star double jackpot for a first machine and gonna need a little help before purchasing.
Will write it in a topic...

Glad I found this site.
Happy New year's eve...... !!CHEERS!!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello all...

Post by badpenny »

Welcome on board.
We shall require you to learn lots quickly and contribute heavily before 2017 is too old.

Likewise become thick skinned so that beloved's whinging about cluttering up the house and getting oil on her best Damask tablecloth pale into background noise.

Your first challenge is to learn how to post pictures on this site (it seems to fool most, but we have high expectations of you)
And then commence with appealing photos of your Sega bandit, your wife/girlfriend(s) and any you might have of Annette Robertson (first wife of John Hurt).

Please be prompt.
Thank you.

BP !!THUMBSX2!!
ls14garlo

Re: Hello all...

Post by ls14garlo »

!OMFG! Hi Roller! Welcome to the fold!
That's a lot of money, if you got the £890 Sega? But you pay what you want not what everyone else says ha ha !!ESCAPE!!
...Anyway back to your Bonanza Star, I bought one in June and like you, apart from always wanting one, I new absolutely nothing !PUZZLED! but the fantastic guys on here helped me out no end !WORSHIPFULL!. I had a lot of niggles that I was a little afraid to mess with but now I've got a beauty (in my eyes at least!). Just got the jackpot to sort out still....I never did get any more replies to my question(anyone?? :!?!:).
If you're having any niggles and you want to have a go yourself( its more daunting than difficult) then don't be afraid to ask, no-one bites! Just remember that photos CAN change a problem from unresolvable to fixed and the more the merrier,also try to answer any questions you get asked to help keep the knowledge ball rolling! I've had a couple of problems I managed to sort without even having to ask! Have some confidence....Although you might wanna invest in some imperial Spanners! There's plenty of posts from June and July especially involving my Bonanza Star and plenty of pictures...Enjoy it and remember to take photos if you decide to tinker.. !THUMBS!

Happy New Year to everyone!! 2017... :tarah: !!CHEERS!!