Some where over the rainbow

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
coppinpr

Some where over the rainbow

Post by coppinpr »

Why is it when ever some interesting machines come up on our penny-arcade.info site they are always just that bit too far away? we have just added over 30 machines the owner want to sell ,they range from between 1930's and 1970's ,all are "interesting" some are very interesting like the mutoscope "Atomic bomber" (1946) (which Ive never even heard of before) an Exhibit Supply crane dated mid 30's a Williams digger that looks in very good condition and a lot of 50+ year old shooters including a rare looking pistol shooter. All these machines have been in long term storage but those that have been tested so far seem in pretty good condition. There are a couple of nice "heaven and Hell" type fortune tellers and a machine that prints the lords prayer on a coin (??) BUT,as usual, they are long way off...not in the Uk...not even in europe. :dammit:
oh,and I almost forgot, there are 13 working 1959 Lusse Dodgem cars!!!!
If anyone has the time to take a look Id like views on the dates of some machines,some seem wrong to me
geordy55

Re: Some where over the rainbow

Post by geordy55 »

Is it me? But I can’t find them in the market place ?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

coppinpr wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:57 pm Why is it when ever some interesting machines come up on our penny-arcade.info site they are always just that bit too far away?
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

:lol: