Lost Hi Tops

General vintage slot machine related topics.
treefrog

Lost Hi Tops

Post by treefrog »

I have tried to keep rough records of machines I have in a spreadheet, paid, where from, colour model etc......stupidly I have actually numbered them on the machines, so forget which one is which. Anyway having sold a few Hi Tops over the last year I did an audit and found two machines I never knew I had, well I knew they were there, just not the numbers and descriptions. So thinking I had 32 left documented, now I have 34 :cool:

Maybe I am selling them too cheap as well, I am sure you saw the one below on eBay last week sold for 700, missing a large chunk of the base and the coin tray bumper !PUZZLED!

Might get around to auditing rest at some point..
Attachments
B90E8945-8951-41DF-9CFE-FEA210C3FC7A.jpeg
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Lost Hi Tops

Post by badpenny »

As someone who bought a Hi-top from you within the last few weeks, I applaud the work you had put into it and repeat I am very pleased with it.
The last thing I'd want is for you to feel you released it too cheaply, so please don't hesitate to tell me what I still owe you.

BP ;-)
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

It’s a strange market tom , seems the Rougher and the more that’s missing the more they are worth, seems to be the same as selling them in parts , so whoever kept reporting my bandits on eBay actually done me a favour :) own up and I’ll send you some free drinks lol
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'm sorry to hear you got eBay grief Keith, who knows what they get out of it?

BP :NBG:
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

hey jeremy , its no problem they done me a big favour, last thing i wanted was to strip fully working mint condition machines, but was forced to do it to sell them, turned out good in the end :) made much more than the original asking price lol.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

!THUMBS!
bill gates

Post by bill gates »

It appears that more people are looking for slot machines which is driving up the prices. Plus the lack of auctions of late, meaning fewer opportunities for people to acquire them. This years Coventry auction could see a good selection of bandits for sale, well I hope so.....especially as the EH seems inactive of late !PUZZLED!