Coin mechanism on Sega Continental Star

General vintage slot machine related topics.
birdman

Coin mechanism on Sega Continental Star

Post by birdman »

I have what I believe to be a Sega Continental Star 3 (foreign) mechanical slot machine. It has a 28 volt step down transformer (28 volts) that appears to only power 1 switch for payout. It also has 4 fluorescent lights that I have working.
My problem is the machine does not take the tokens. They go straight through to return. I would appreciate any help or advice in repairing. I have been all over the net and cannot find any info.
treefrog

Re: Coin mechanism on Sega Continental Star

Post by treefrog »

I see your first post has been widely read and unanswered at least to say welcome :-( (Twice I have had to say that) !OMFG!

Can you share pictures of said area you're having problems with? Are the tokens the only coinage used? What coinage does it say it is on....? I am sure there will many other questions.... I have seen Continentals with S10 coin mechanisms fed on fed as well as traditional escalators fed on left. |/XX\|
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Show us photos and we will sort it. Close ups of the offending area if possible. !THUMBS!
malcymal

Post by malcymal »

What image theme is shown on the belly glass ? For example, does it say Mark 10 or Grand Prix?