Mini Sega not paying out

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
slotmachineman23

Mini Sega not paying out

Post by slotmachineman23 »

Hello everyone,

I’m new here! I just purchased a Mini Sega 6d in really good condition however since bringing it home and having lots of goes on it, it never pays out when I get a winning combination. The coin tube is full to the top and everything looks in place. I have no experience with these but willing to learn.

Has anyone have any advise or suggestions with this issue please ?

Thank you in advance.

Paul
widget2k4

Re: Mini Sega not paying out

Post by widget2k4 »

Most likely a coin jam or the payout pin is not moving along the shaft and into the reels. These are a very complicated mech to strip even just to get to the coin tube. :(
If you take the mech out, and have a look what’s happening when you're playing, it may give you an idea.
slotmachineman23

Thanks for the fast reply. I see the two long pins thin rods one either side of the coin tube none of them move maybe due to a coin jam at the bottom. It’s not as if I can take it to my local shop to fix 😂. The shop I purchased it from says the guy that had it said it did pay out when he had it. The fact of the matter is that it’s not now 😭. They offered me a refund but the case is in really good condition and the other one I have seen has a lot of cosmetic damage and hooks broken off on the back door. But works fine apparently. A catch 22.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Take the machine out of the case and turn it upside down, all the coins will fall out. Then shine a torch down the tube if there's still a coin(s) down there then that's your problem.
Sometimes stuck coins within the slides may be freed by operating it while it's upside down as the slides are moved back in line with the tube.

Also there's no need to duplicate your post in different topics, we tend to read everything that's posted anyway. I shall delete your other one.

BP :cool:
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

The one you're referring to with the damaged back door is actually mine I have for sale haha.
Try what bp says - turn it upside down, but I don’t think that’s going to be the problem. Also. no slides in these to jam up so it’s not a slide problem.
slotmachineman23

badpenny wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 pm Take the machine out of the case and turn it upside down...
Thanks, I’ll try that. Noted in regards to duplicate post, I thought I initially posted in the wrong section.
widget2k4 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:20 pm The one you're referring to with the damaged back door is actually mine I have for sale haha...
Haha - really, I was contemplating on whether to buy yours off ebay or the one I did buy. Does your one pay out OK every time? I was gonna message you on ebay if you was willing to accept an offer.
slotmachineman23

OK, UPDATE: turning it upside down partly worked. I then saw a few coins jammed at the bottom and managed to release them. It now pays out. Only problem it pays out three coins only. Two cherries and a lemon and the three plums. The other one was two cherries and an orange which was correct. Any ideas on how to adjust the payout please?
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

Payout adjustment is by the part that looks like steps , and if you screw it up you will take ages to get it right again, tiny adjustments at a time until you get it right
slotmachineman23

Thanks for the advice I’ll try that once I have managed to sort out the coin slot mech it’s stuck in and won’t pull out argghh. Is there an easy way to just help release it back ?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Are you running it on the right coins?
BP
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

If it’s stuck in, then there is a jam in the mech somewhere, as when pulling the coin pay out cranks the mech.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Although perhaps not so much with this particular problem - photos ALWAYS help. Someone will see something... they always do.
slotmachineman23

badpenny wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:41 pm Are you running it on the right coins?
Yes six pence. All sorted now - must have been a coin stuck somewhere or something.
widget2k4 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:54 pm If it’s stuck in, then there is a jam in the mech somewhere, as when pulling the coin pay out cranks the mech.
Something happened, but it’s sorted now. I tried to see how to adjust the payouts to the correct amounts and I have no idea apart from knowing the area you direct me to. It’s my first day with it so a lot to learn.

Is the one you’re selling in full working order and no problems? Payouts correct etc?
slotmachineman23

coppinpr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 pm although perhaps not so much with this particular problem photos ALWAYS help, someone will see something,,they always do
Yea will do in the future. It’s my first day with it and I’m like a kid with a new toy. Just need to sort the payouts to the correct amounts for each combo win. Also need to learn in time the ins and outs of the machine.
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

Yes, it's in good working order. It's best to contact me through ebay or pm on here as we are not allowed to discuss sales on here.
slotmachineman23

Will do.