Where are my drafts?

A message to you...
pennymachines
Site Admin

Where are my drafts?

Post by pennymachines »

If instead of making your post public by posting directly to the Forum, you opt to save it as a draft (to edit/add to/post later) - how do you find it again?
It's a bit convoluted, so in case you're struggling:

When you’re logged in, mouse over your username. A link for User Control Panel (UCP) etc. pops up in a box. Click this, then on the Overview tab in the UCP you’ll see a bunch of links on the left, under a Front page heading. One of them is Manage drafts giving you the tools to delete, edit or post your drafts.

You can also get there by mousing over Notifications on the index page and clicking See All.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Where are my drafts?

Post by badpenny »

Thanks for that Mr P.
I checked mine and found two I didn't know about. One of them dating back to 2008 dramatically announces …….

"Important issue for us all......

Most of you will have had your copy of Jerry's magazine "Mechanical Memories" today.

Please pay attention to The Editorial page 3, and the essential reading that starts on page 6 as this affects us all."

I wonder what the hell that was all about? !PUZZLED!
And how did we all survive after I failed to publish it?

BP !OMFG!
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

I hold you personally responsible for the collapse of Lehman Brothers. dirtdog
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

You hold my what?????
:o

That was quick you edited your post!
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

I saw it coming... !!BANGBANG!!
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Badpenny wrote:Please pay attention to The Editorial page 3, and the essential reading that starts on page 6 as this affects us all."
I think this is from the May 2008 (Issue 24) BP where in the Editorial Jerry talks about the Sarratt auction and that it would probably mark the end of an era, Jerry says "I really cannot see that it is viable to run auctions on a regular basis" also Jerry hoped "that we could continue to run them biannually, but frankly, there just isn't sufficient interest"

Jerry was also concerned at the low subscription rate to MMM saying "at the time of writing forty subscriptions had not been renewed".

The essential reading on page 6 & 7 talks about 'Vintage Slot Collecting, The Future' and over the two pages Jerry put forward his interesting views on buying, owing and selling slot machines.

A veritable mine of information contained in those pages, gone, but certainly not forgotten
. !!THUMBSX2!!