Building a slot machine from scratch? You're not alone in your madness.
yaksplat

Re: Gold Mine - Winter project

Postby yaksplat » Wed May 01, 2019 3:12 am

Great job. Looks a good end result of the effort that you put into it. Those side slots look tough to hit. Do you win more if you hit them?

luckystar

Postby luckystar » Sun May 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Hi The slots on the side only pay one, they seem quite hard to get but as the coin rolls along the table the table tilts to either side & the coin just rolls in. I find it very easy to win on. I have put a clip on Utube Pete.

luckystar

Postby luckystar » Tue May 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi all, What a Gold Mine, have attended 8 fetes & shows so far this year. Our customers really loved the Gold Mine, young & old. Last Sunday was one of the busiest days we have ever had in 22 years, we never sat down from 10.30 until 4.30. The Gold Mine is by far my best money taker. Didn't manage to take a video as we were so busy, didn't we know it when we got home. I found out that the gold plating was too costly so i cleaned some old pennies up & sprayed them with four coats of primer & four coats of gold spray each side. One of the problems we found was some of our customers said they had won when they hadn't but at the end of the day its only a penny. Pete.

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Tue May 14, 2019 5:36 pm

luckystar wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:40 pm
One of the problems we found was some of our customers said they had won when they hadn't...
:lol: that old ruse!

luckystar

Postby luckystar » Tue May 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Hi I don't really mind giving them a penny once i have had their quid. Pete.