Bananas for sale

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
john t peterson

Bananas for sale

Post by john t peterson »

Now that the United States of America has officially fallen to the status of a Banana Republic, I am announcing my switch of allegiance from British coin-operated machines to lies, falsehoods, cheats, sedition and bananas. I may even travel to Washington, D.C. and grab a few goodies from the Capital. All I need now is a mask to hide behind while I exercise my right to riot. Anyone have a Margaret Thatcher hoodie they're not using?

J Peterson
Incredibly embarrassed for America
gameswat

Re: Bananas for sale

Post by gameswat »

As Ivanka just reminded us, it's all there in the name JP......"American patRIOT". !!SUICIDAL!!
geordy55

Post by geordy55 »

Please please please enact the 25th, I’d pay for front row seats
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Just think of all the material that must be piling up on tables in Netflix's "What the hell film do we tackle next?" office.

Each and every option awaiting Trump's final choice of brainstorm on January 20.
Still it must take the pressure of Liz Mk II & Phil The Greek a bit when it comes public laundering.

BP !!SHIT!!
cait001

Post by cait001 »

my condolences for your fine country! I wish I could sit back and not be effected by it all but 1) I know and love so many incredible Americans and 2) they are having "Covid is a hoax! Support Trump!" rallies in Canada too.
My productivity this week has been SHOT as every 20 minutes there is some new outlandish development.

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Mexico has decided they will pay for the wall and Canada has just announced they want one too.
Stolen off Facebook earlier after it was posted there by a member on here.

BP
Don't despair John Son of Peter there will always be somewhere for you to rest your head over here.
cait001

Post by cait001 »

badpenny wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:20 am Mexico has decided they will pay for the wall and Canada has just announced they want one too.
Canada has had our border closed with America for most of the pandemic and it doesn't look like we'll be opening up any time soon, maybe by the summer?
I have a bunch of packages (books and machines) to grab from South of the border at my shipping depot when I'm allowed to make the trip. (including a Novomat project)
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Id love to see him arrested/impeached, but it won't happen, the Democrats don't want to have media-driven court cases going on for 5 years to remind America (and the world) that there was a crazy in the white house for 4 years. They will do a lot of sabre-rattling for two weeks then kick the clockwork orange's memory around till they lose it.
But let's not mention the nuke codes, if airline pilots can fly an airliner full of passengers into the ground just to commit suicide a bonkers president can destroy the world to achieve the same ends. !!DIG!!
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Spot on, Coppinpr, unfortunately. We always thought we were exceptional. Turns out, we were delusional.

J Peterson
Hangover, USA. !!SUICIDAL!!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I hold that recognising one is delusional proves you're exceptional.
Especially if you are hungover at the time!

BP :cool:
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

coppinpr wrote:They will do a lot of sabre-rattling for two weeks then kick the clockwork orange's memory around till they lose it
Too many people voted for Trump for the memory to fade, he will be back again in 4 years because he is totally delusional, if the Democrats lose that memory it will be to their peril - I cannot imagine they will ever lose sight of the events of the past few days.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

arrgee wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:14 pm he will be back again in 4 years because he is totally delusional
It's painful to imagine, but if he did run again wouldn't it guarantee a Democrat win by splitting the GOP? Moderate conservatives couldn't countenance him again, so he'd either drive them away from the GOP, or run as an independent. Either way, he lost the vote this time by driving away moderates. His latest antics leave him with fanatics only. There are an alarming number of them, but not enough to win an election. Surely? |/XX\|
gameswat

Post by gameswat »

He's aged a lot while in office so I really doubt he'll have it in him to try again at 78 and push through to 82. Especially with a slew of legal cases awaiting him once out of office. My feeling is he'll start his own Fox style news channel, called Trump of course. That way he can preach his crazy and push those that kiss his wrinkly butt. From what i read the $100+ million left in a bank account given by loyalists ( that gave over $200 million to Stop The Steal!!!!!!!!!) can not be used personally by him to run again, but he can use it to promote others. Thankfully none of his family shows a fraction of his cultability.