GOOSE the Forum

General vintage slot machine related topics.
arrgee

Re: GOOSE the Forum

Post by arrgee »

brigham wrote:PS. It's as far as you can go on an Oyster!
The image of badpenny sitting on an oyster and looking lugubrious, whist being transported down Turkey Street via said oyster, is beyond visual comprehension. %|%
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I thought that meant looking like a chick pea.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Mr. "P" should consider soliciting funds from Club members so as to keep the stamp in the U.K.
We could then gain some great publicity by gifting the stamp to the Queen whose collection is missing this one item.

not a good idea, old British slave economies that continued under absentee slave owners after the abolition of slavery are definitely"out of fashion" at the moment. If all the statues of BP were removed and publicly destroyed it might help (not that he was involved in the slave trade it would just be a good idea !PEEP! )
roger

Post by roger »

I just heard from the London stamp dealer as referenced in this post. He paid 7 million dollars for the British Guiana
stamp and he intends to resell it to the public with fractional share interests.

Never one to lose out on making a quick buck, I just ran out and bought the Brooklyn Bridge of New York fame.

And guess what ??????? I am giving my Forum friends the first opportunity to buy shares in the bridge for just
$ 200.00 (while they last).................ROGER (mention my name for a 10% discount) !!YIPPEE!! !!YIPPEE!!