EH / Collector Connector sales

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
cheeky

Re: EH / Collector Connector sales

Post by cheeky »

So why are we upside down admin? 😂 It’s the right way up on my iPhone. 🤔
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Chances are you originally took them with your iPhone in that aspect and then edited them the right way round when you loaded them onto your 'pooter. On occasion the photo retains a memory of how it was taken and returns to it when you next upload it.
I'll change it tomorrow, it's gone 11.00pm now, and I can't be trusted after half four in the afternoon.

BP !SCARED!
pennymachines

Post by pennymachines »

cheeky wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:08 pm So why are we upside down admin?
Because the EXIF data on that image was 'Rotate 180'. On the Cheyenne Shoot it was 'Rotate 90 CW'
I assume this reflects the orientation of the phone when the pictures were taken.
Reorientated and EXIF data removed. !THUMBS!
jimmycowman

Post by jimmycowman »

The way the year has turned out there could of been a Coventry auction after all with having these collector meets. But who knew back in summer??.🤔 Let's hope next year is more normalish (made up word). I will probably get shot for saying this 😁😁😎
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

jimmycowman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:53 pm The way the year has turned out there could of been a Coventry auction after all with having these collector meets. But who knew back in summer??.🤔 Let's hope next year is more normalish (made up word). I will probably get shot for saying this 😁😁😎
Why not just join Colcon, I hear next meet will be further up north ;-) , you may have to wait a while for a traditional auction :HaHa:
cait001

Post by cait001 »

Thanks so much for sharing the photos!!!

are all of those machines part of the "Merrivale Vintage Arcade" collection?
Interesting to see that Mini Cascade variant cabinet, I wonder if that was a custom refurb?
mr merrivale

Post by mr merrivale »

The Mini Cascades are from a new range of pushers made by Paul Mitchal and i have added one to my colection.
The penny go round is now part of the my collection and might go into either my Great Yarmouth arcade or my Miniature World arcade.
I now have a web site if any one is interested
Https://oldpennyarcade-norfolk.co.uk if you wanted to contact me re machines you have ect.
Great to see every one that came to mine on sunday.
Hopefully another get together soon at another collection.
cait001

Post by cait001 »

mr merrivale wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:31 pm The Mini Cascades are from a new range of pushers made by Paul Mitchal and i have added one to my colection.
Oh that's interesting, can you point me to their activities?
mr merrivale

Post by mr merrivale »

Contact details for the mini cascades is
Paul@kpmitchell.co.uk
Hope that helps
jimmycowman

Post by jimmycowman »

treefrog wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:42 pm Why not just join Colcon, I hear next meet will be further up north ;-) , you may have to wait a while for a traditional auction :HaHa:
If there was a particular machine up for sale I might give it a go, but one thing holds me back a bit. Example... On ebay the other day there were some coin parts. I put my max on at £45 and won them for £33... If that was Colcon, I'd pay 45... Do that on a larger scale and you soon have no money. Sounds a good way to sell though. 😁