Hello from Amsterdam

Tell us a bit about yourself.
jappie

Hello from Amsterdam

Post by jappie »

Hello all!

My name is Jasper, I'm 41 years old and I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

For me, the interest in coin operated machines started with pinball machines of the late 80s and 90s: the ones I grew up playing. However, where most people seem to gravitate towards the more modern machines, my interest broadened out towards all generations of pinball and other coin operated games.

I own a small collection that currently stretches from a 1936 Bally Roundup 1-ball payout pinball machine to a 2006 Stern World Poker Tour. Some highlights include the Chicago Coin Basketball Champ and a 3rd generation Evans' Ten Strike. I don't own any penny machines yet, but who knows what the future might bring.

Every now and then, I post videos on my Youtube channel Ballen van Staal, which is definitely worth a visit if you're into pinball and coin operated stuff in general.

Nice to 'meet' you all! Here's to many fruitful discussions.

Jasper
Attachments
IMG_20220424_235639.jpg
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello from Amsterdam

Post by badpenny »

Wow, fantastic looking machines jappie.
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining.
Quite a few of us here have/have had pinballs, me included, but they sure take up a lot of room, especially if there are women in the house.
Best regards
BP :cool:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

:WELCOME: Jasper. Thanks for joining and showing us your fabulous games. I love the Evan's Ten Strike. Your videos are excellent.
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Hi jasper, welcome to this wonderfull forum. Indeed you have some nice machines there. I own only one pinball a genco pontiac that still need some parts, but is very beautifull. I live at the other side of the airport in hoofddorp. Enjoy the forum to the fullest.
Greetings hans.