FREE MACHINES ... FREE MACHINES ...FREE MACHINES ...

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
slotalot

Re: FREE MACHINES ... FREE MACHINES ...FREE MACHINES ...

Post by slotalot »

Badpenny wrote:So unless somebody called Stuart really wants it I'll chuck it any minute now. ;-)
Hi Badpenny :D ,My name is Stuart %|%....and I am sure I have one of them machines in my collection - do I qualify?.... My heart goes out to you... poor man having to do the desperating thing... when we all know that you should be in your shed working on something important. I had better not let Mrs slotalot !WORSHIPFULL! see this post as she might get me at it, once she knows it's permitted :oops: ...
And 'Yes please', I would love to have the instruction book to keep with the machine, !!THUMBSX2!! ... How would you like to do this?.. :tarah:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'll stand under the clock on the corner with it wrapped in a brown paper plastic carrier bag. You'll recognise me because I'll be wearing a red carnation in the buttonhole of my Scot's Grenadier ceremonial uniform which is nicely set off with yellow piping on all of the seams.
Alternativley I could post it ........... I'll pm you.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

If anyone wishes to take this Löwen Jacky Super wall bandit off my hands (before I drop it) please contact me via the Forum.
The pink tubes light when switched on and the amp crackles, but I don't have any German Pfennigs to test the game.

Bit of info about the Jacky Super: Jacky Triomint Super
Autoamtenpedia 1990
Attachments
Jacky.jpg
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

OK - I gave it to the rag and bone man.
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

Was his name 'Arold by any chance!
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

No, it was Albert Edward Ladysmith Steptoe his-self. Course I had to pay him to lug it away.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I've just gone out for a wander around my compost heap. Who can identify the machines I found?

inthesnow.jpg

The winner gets the sweety vendor I threatened you all with over a year ago, and I still have (see the beginning of this thread)

Badpenny
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

That thing on the right side is "Pot-O-Green" by Sega.

J. Peterson
Your American Horticulturist
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Hi Badpenny :D ,
I see that just like last year’s crop you have planted them too close together again. :oops: I think you need a little more practice when pricking out !.... PS I like the snow... where did you get it? :tarah:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I need more practice when I do what Slotalot? In this weather? I've given that pass time up until at least Muck Spreading Tuesday has come and gone. Anyway, my probationary officer recommended that in future I just hand out flyers describing my prowess instead of displaying it on street corners and inviting comment from passers by. Not so much fun I'll warrant, but cheaper in the long run with much less use of cold sore ointment.

Anyway, have I mentioned that I have a pair of framed sweety vendors free to a good home?
snowvendors.jpg

As you can see, they are of the two seater variety with 6 speed gears.

Please form an orderly queue 'round the apple tree in my front garden.

Badpenny

Edited to correct a grammatical error that left the above incomprehensible even to me!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Some of you might recall that a mere few years ago I offered a couple of sweety vendors for free?

Well they have finally been snapped up by a discerning new collector, so that's good and it means that I won't have to badger the hell out of you all every 6 months.

Whilst I remember it ......... you may be interested to hear that a certain Lora Marsden was seen wheeling the blumin' thing to the train station the other day to take it to university, making her 10 minute walk a 45 minute struggle! She then had to get it from Manchester Oxford road to her halls of study!...
Oh the trials and tribulations of being bitten by the slot bug!!!!
operator bell

Post by operator bell »

Oh, my. Be careful, Laura - you know what the nice man always says - the first one is free! But once you're hooked, there's no return possible to the age of innocence, and the habit will take every damn penny you've got.
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Prescient advice, OperatorBell; but WAY TOO LATE for the rest of us! :tarah:
loramarsden

Post by loramarsden »

hehehe i can't thankyou enough for giving me the "blumin' thing"... its been cleaned up and is sitting in my studio waiting to be filled, but i'm still struggling to find capsules to put my work in!

i tried to measure it (the screwdriver worked a treat) and i 'think' one side is about 20mm and the other 40mm

i've got about 2 weeks to get hold of some capsules or i am royally... screwed. '!'

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! xxx !!YABBADABBA!!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Okey Dokey , it's time to breathe life back into this thread.

It's been a while since I gave anything away, The Next Harvest ....... Over two years t'would appear.

So before I go to the effort of brandishing a whip and exploring the back of the lockup in Derby I'll start the ball rolling with a small yet useful taster.
I mentioned recently the true bonus of dismantling a piano, namely felt pads big enough to to protect wooden furniture from scratchy bandit bottoms. Well I've used those I need so if you want a set, pm me for where to post a SAE.
IMG_0874.JPG

They even come fitted with a hole if you don't want to glue them.
No gags please about is the laptop included? It's a heap of SH one T and is only there for scale and perspective, which is about as useful as it's ever been.

Badpenny
riche100

free parts ?

Post by riche100 »

I recently smashed up a old 1970s moonraker cromptons pusher, as it was weetabix, anyway i kept alot from it, in the hope to build a pusher in the future, however i have a coin pusher now, so wondered if anyone wanted what was left to do with as they please, either upcycle it, or resell it, its upto you but it must go in one lot .. the pusher had change hoppers too old ones .. all this is included and for sod all not a bean or a penny, inbox me if you want it please as i will soon take it all to the tip . REMEMBER ITS ALL FREE .....

eastwood nottinghamshire

post merged ~ moderator
riche100

Post by riche100 »

stuff now gone ..
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Not a machine this time, but a really useful part .... if you need one!
Cascade Trip, the one that holds the stack of pennies in place.

Cascade Trip.jpg

I haven't a clue why I have it or when I acquired it. If you need just this bit and don't want to spend money buying the whole kit and Caboodle then send me a SAE and I'll pass it on.

BP