The next harvest .........

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

The next harvest .........

Post by badpenny »

As it was a pleasant bank holiday weekend Doff went out into the back garden to do a spot of weeding. Ever so excitedly she called out to me to come and see how well this year's crop was doing .......

harvest.jpg

They've got a way to go yet, but anyone interested in any cuttings? :cool:
bryans fan

Re: The next harvest .........

Post by bryans fan »

I`ve heard of an Elephants grave yard but a slot machine one!?
I think the Rotomat may have a touch of mildew, I`d spray it if I was you.
mervyngoodhew

Post by mervyngoodhew »

What sort of compost are you using.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Trigger sprays it most days ...........

hishighness-1.jpg

......... he probably provides the compost as well!
operator bell

Post by operator bell »

The Rotomat's beyond help, but at least save the front castings!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Do you think we could clone the rest from them?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Tree Frog popped by today and we all gathered the German bandit stuff up into one big bunch for him, I have to say he did rather well :cool:
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Thanks BP....Now the hard work begins... !!RELAX!!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Intelligence Report

Timeline - Friday, early afternoon.
Location - Entrance to Hilton Hotel Derby
Vehicles - Two Cars
Persons Observed - Two old men, peering at each other over their glasses. A third person was believed sitting in car.
Reported Activity - Both cars stopped together and blocked the entrance to the hotel car park. Both men approached each other, joints cracking and backs bowed.
The less stable looking of the two was heard to comment to the inhabitant of the car. "Hello Anne" the reply he got was "Who's Anne? I'm Elaine" .... obviously an agreed code.
Records show that neither of them live within 50 miles of the incident.
Two large plastic bags of what could have been compost were transferred from one car to the other.
An amount of internationally acceptable currency was offered and nervously declined. One of the men pointed in one direction and asked if that was where the M1 was, the other shook his head and pointed 180 degrees in the other opposite direction. They appeared to make arrangements to meet in 5 months time over 50 miles away. Each got into his car and drove off in different directions, one in the direction that the other had just come from and the one that enquired as to where the M1 was departed in the direction that it wasn't. !PUZZLED!

secretive world this slot collecting
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Badpenny wrote:Intelligence Report

Timeline - Friday, early afternoon.
Location - Entrance to Hilton Hotel Derby
Vehicles - Two Cars
Persons Observed - Two old men, peering at each other over their glasses. A third person was believed sitting in car.
Reported Activity - Both cars stopped together and blocked the entrance to the hotel car park. Both men approached each other, joints cracking and backs bowed.
The less stable looking of the two was heard to comment to the inhabitant of the car. "Hello Anne" the reply he got was "Who's Anne? I'm Elaine" .... obviously an agreed code.
Records show that neither of them live within 50 miles of the incident.
Two large plastic bags of what could have been compost were transferred from one car to the other.
An amount of internationally acceptable currency was offered and nervously declined. One of the men pointed in one direction and asked if that was where the M1 was, the other shook his head and pointed 180 degrees in the other opposite direction. They appeared to make arrangements to meet in 5 months time over 50 miles away. Each got into his car and drove off in different directions, one in the direction that the other had just come from and the one that enquired as to where the M1 was departed in the direction that it wasn't. !PUZZLED!
Thank god for your Intelligence report BP!!! I was beginning to think it was all a bad dream; :zzz: I woke up with a jolt on Saturday morning, a jolt is another one of Elaine’s code names by the way, I went down to search the car in my night gown......it wasn’t there!!!! Then I remembered I had parked it in the drive, (the old ones are always the best).... I did indeed find 2 black bin bags full of strange artefacts which I carefully removed from the boot and carried to my secret workshop facility located somewhere in deepest Yorkshire, and after painstakingly removing the contents of the bags and placing them on the work bench I called my grandson over to have a look.... he came running over with a look of excitement on his little face and said ...WOW!..GRANDAD!.... some empty bin bags...can I have them?? I want to make a kite....and grabbing the bags he left the room! :dammit: Maybe when I have pieced together fragments of this vintage wonder he will fully understand its importance and learn to cherish it, I will be filing a full progress report in due course. !!JUNK!!
“Agent S” signing off. :tarah: