Bajazzo Spares and many photos

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
stoxman22

Bajazzo Spares and many photos

Post by stoxman22 »

I have fallen on this site when I was looking for ways of making a new clown for a Bajazzo. They will sell repro clowns.
If you go into the album there are over 200 photos of old machines.

http://english.antikautomaten.de/index.html
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

That looks like an amazing resource you've discovered. I'll put a permanent link to it on the Services page.

I'd be very interested to hear how good their reproduction Clown figures are, if you buy one.
stoxman22

Post by stoxman22 »

English is a bit of a problem for these guys so I had to get a German friend to do the talking. I am not sure if I have ordered just a clown transfer or a full clown for 30euro either way it is a positive. I will report on quality when I get it.
Guido

Post by Guido »

The automats are from bad quality! Not original-faithfully copied. The 200 pictures are together stolen in the InterNet! Most pictures are from AUTOMATIX the CLUB! I would recommend only original devices or parts would buy.
:-x
pennyintheslot

Post by pennyintheslot »

Hi,
Just been looking at the pictures on this link found a machine in the thumbnails like I have got,when I look closer I find it is my machine! picture has been taken off my site http://www.pennyintheslot.com

Still a nice collection of images if you are into slot machines.
stoxman22

Post by stoxman22 »

I have now received the clown consignment from Germany.
I have received a clown transfer and a brass clown with a transfer already set. It seems to be a copy of an original and as such has the flaws of the original which for the condition of my Bajazzo is ok.
Attachments
PICT2513.JPG
PICT2513.JPG (105.35 KiB) Viewed 7837 times
PICT2516.JPG
PICT2516.JPG (31.22 KiB) Viewed 7836 times
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

That actually looks quite nice. A brand-spanking new figure on a Bajazzo of gentle age would look out of place.....like a 25 year old's face on a 55 year old starlet.....well, you know what I mean. Thanks for sharing the information with us.
treefrog

Re: Bajazzo Spares and many photos

Post by treefrog »

Tagging onto an old thread, but this website that produced repro clown transfers has now gone and I have a clown with very poor paintwork, in fact very little paint left and have considered copying the artwork form another clown I have and somehow printing, but would be interested in any other recommendations on how I may approach this? !PUZZLED!
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

tree-frog wrote:Tagging onto an old thread, but this website that produced repro clown transfers has now gone and I have a clown with very poor paintwork, in fact very little paint left and have considered copying the artwork form another clown I have and somehow printing, but would be interested in any other recommendations on how I may approach this? !PUZZLED!
Hi tree-frog :D
This is a clown I photoshopped a few years ago for a machine that I was working on for a friend, you are welcome to use it if its any good for what you want, I printed mine onto matt photo paper and glued it on and it looked the part. !!CHEERS!!
Attachments
Bajazzo clown1.jpg
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Thanks Stuart, will have a go, very helpful !!THUMBSX2!!