Bulk Purchase

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
treefrog

Re: Bulk Purchase

Post by treefrog »

I did wonder whether it had something to do with the Roll-Out-The-Barrel machine or the Domino with knob/accuator on the front, another revamp possibly... What is the window on the left for?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2110
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'll go and have closer shufty at it and let you know.
Here's the one I missed off..............

Worlborl.jpg

funky

Post by funky »

Cracking find!! !!THUMBSX2!! ... bet there's a few jealous faces on this site at that lovely job lot of goodies!! :roll: ...saved the best till last just to tease sum more !WORSHIPFULL! ....well done though :tarah:
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

Badpenny wrote:
tree-frog wrote: What is that machine on the left BP, with two coin entries and a single knob on the front?
I've been waiting for that question, because I really have no idea. Can anyone else identify it?
Here's a picture of how I believe the machine started its life. A Max Jentzsch & Merz Omega circa 1931..better check that the oiginal parts aren't in your consignment!
Attachments
IMG_0001.jpg
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Thanks Coin-op that does look like it doesn't it?

I don't understand your comment ........
better check that the oiginal parts aren't in your consignment!

Do you mean the opposite or is it me that's confusing me?
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

Badpenny wrote:Do you mean the opposite or is it me that's confusing me?
Absolutely ;-)
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

I wonder if BP's machine is original and the one above was a vendor option with reel stops, which may explain the knob on the lower right side and the large coin/vendor tray... also the front looks like vendor windows?
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

Personally, I'm doubtful. BP's version features a square payout cup (which I've always associated with 60s onwards machines - although, granted some earlier machines may have them) and the lower wood front piece on BP's machine just has a look of not being that old. So, if the machine I've cited is 30s and German, I'd guess that BP's is an example which has washed up on our shores and been under the sensitive screwdriver of a showman.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

the find of the decade!! just seen this on ebay,do you think they would fit in a 12 by 12 shed?....if i stood them on end??

lot of 60 pin tables item number 230625586386
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Coin-op wrote:
Badpenny wrote:
tree-frog wrote: What is that machine on the left BP, with two coin entries and a single knob on the front?
I've been waiting for that question, because I really have no idea. Can anyone else identify it?
Here's a picture of how I believe the machine started its life. A Max Jentzsch & Merz Omega circa 1931..better check that the oiginal parts aren't in your consignment!
Following the number of PMs I've had from forum members enquiring about this machine here are the photos I promised.

External mages deleted by member - Site Admin

It plays superbly, the mechanism is very crisp and sounds as precise in its action as a BDR does.
It plays on old penny and pays out on tokens which can also be used to play (hence the two slots) The tokens are small and those P.E. tokens fit so I guess a tanner would as well.

The little window to the left of the reels displays a drum which on payout spins to show the amount you are winning, how cool is that?

The back door is metal as is the top front casting.

The whole thing is as heavy as a HiTop.

The reel graphics look professional and genuine as does the whole thing, so I don't know what to think.
santelmann

Post by santelmann »

I couldnt see any picture, but i think you are talking about a machine which is based on this:

DSCN6210.JPG

DSCN6211.JPG

DSCN6208.JPG

The later version has skill stops
:cool: