General vintage slot machine related topics.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Mirfield West Yorkshire
Amazing machines are these wondermatics I had a copper droppa that used to scare the kids to death when it paid out. Looks like you've a microswitch missing that operates the payout solenoid. P.s. remember to unplug the bugger when working on it 240 volts makes you jump.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:31 am
- Location: Oop North (in Harrogate, Yorkshire)
- Posts: 5607
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:12 am
- Location: The Black Country
I don't think any of us has seen one of these before. Your best bet may be to get in touch with Pete Barson. He's the only person I know who has an electro payout Wonders allwin. If you don't have his number, let me know and I'll pass it on to you. He said he'd be willing to help if he can.
john t peterson
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:40 pm
- Location: USA
Maybe it's not a missing solenoid. I think you're only missing the slide between the marshmallow roaster on the top and the dispensing tube on the lower left. Those pioneers really loved their desserts.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests