Covid Passports !?

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Covid Passports !?

Post by badpenny »

The media is stirring up reaction to the above.
Should the need to have one fly against your beliefs or you worry about the Government knowing too much and dictating where and when you go places.

I remind you we have an ex-member who regularly sells copies of just about anything on eBay (2322 items currently) I'm sure as soon as he knows what one looks like he'll be on to it.
brigham

Re: Covid Passports !?

Post by brigham »

You'll be exempt from it as long as you self-identify as ...(insert crackpot excuse here).
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

I think it will be some time before the passports are available, there is a big row going on about what colour they should be and the factory in France that makes them says the EU should get them first (as long as we have already paid for them)
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

After experiencing our electric fence chum's :zapa: schemes, I seriously doubt any of the above will slow him down.
He doesn't seem to have allowed neither accuracy nor disingenuous representation to slow him down any in the past.
I'm sure he'll do his best.

BP