Anyone with a spare cog wheel for a Caille or Greyhound Stadium mechanism please?

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
tammy

Anyone with a spare cog wheel for a Caille or Greyhound Stadium mechanism please?

Post by tammy »

The caille pin wheel for a Caille or Clement & Whales Greyhound Stadium machine please does anyone have a spare?
The machine I have has had the cogs running ovet long batches into another stop and lots of losts put on the front spinning wheel..makes it a bit boring it landing on so many losts!
I am after buying a replacement coged wheel or a even crap mechanism with a good unbutched part on.
Please get in touch if you have anything ..I remember once going down to a collector whos now is sadly departed and he showed me a new looking spare in a box!
Thankyou tammy
Attachments
20211102_113255a.jpg
20211102_113416a.jpg
20211102_113947a.jpg
watlingman

Re: Anyone with a spare cog wheel for a Caillie or Greyhound Stadium mechanism please?

Post by watlingman »

Take it to a good engineering shop and get another one made almost impossible to find spare parts for and if you find one the condition will not be much better!
tammy

Re: Anyone with a spare cog wheel for a Caillie or Greyhound Stadium mechanism please?

Post by tammy »

Thank you for your reply and I had thought of that as a last resort but I do know out there in the past I have seen quite a lot of new parts. Also, if you saw how many cogs have been made into runs where it runs past a colour stop to 3 to 4 places ahead perhaps you might not say they was anything better than what I have. I should have got it to stop at the areas and photo'd.
There must be either a mech with a pin wheel or the part on its own with a number of collectors, sheds, family of slotties etc that would be happy to sell it on surely...lets see what happens aye..private message me if you have anything, thank you!