Bargain or pretty box?

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
treefrog

Re: Bargain or pretty box?

Post by treefrog »

Most 3D machines are limited by the 12D payout, so this has one coin and 2 coin pays and maybe 4 for the jackpot, so there won’t be many slides. I have only owned one 3D machine with a full 20 coin payout, huge stack. :shock:
brigham

Post by brigham »

Do we know anything about the prize-box on top? I know Boland made a lot of different castings, but I've never seen one like that.
It certainly looks original.
(You would probably only get ten No.6!)
special when lit

Post by special when lit »

treefrog wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:18 pm Most 3D machines are limited by the 12D payout, so this has one coin and 2 coin pays and maybe 4 for the jackpot, so there won’t be many slides. I have only owned one 3D machine with a full 20 coin payout, huge stack. :shock:
I've got a couple, and you're right!
DSCF0947.JPG

coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

treefrog wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:19 am Obviously you went to an attendant to get your prize, maybe a 20 Players Number 6
More like 10 "Harry" Weights.

I like machines on 3d. I have one very unusual 3d machine, a Jennings "Chinese Front". It has the usual jackpot, pays jackpot for BARs, 12 for Plums, 10 for Bells, 6 for Oranges, but the real interesting part is... it's 3 pulls for 3d (it has all the correct artwork for this set up). This gives it a generous payout, a full jackpot of 3d coins/or 20 fags, 36d (3/-) for 3 plums, right down to 3d for one cherry. and all for a 1d pull!! (even the 1 cherry pays 50% above the norm). :o