Jubliee International Flouro Tubes

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
jdelany
Reactions score: 0

Jubliee International Flouro Tubes

Post by jdelany »

Could anyone please give me some advice as to how I could source two fluorescent tubes for this newly acquired treasure? I have tried a couple of sources but the length and dimension between pins makes this a challenge to source at the moment? It appears to be working well except a stuck coin mech but if anyone knows where I could pick up a manual, that would also be appreciated. Many thanks, JD
Attachments
IMG_8099a.jpg
IMG_8099a.jpg (199.58 KiB) Viewed 481 times
IMG_8100a.jpg
IMG_8100a.jpg (133.05 KiB) Viewed 481 times
slotey

Re: Jubliee International Flouro Tubes

Post by slotey »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... &_osacat=0
They are probably the 12" ones, T5 type.
jdelany

Post by jdelany »

Thank you Slotey.
jdelany

Post by jdelany »

Although the length is 12", the pins are spaced further apart than the T5. I measure 15mm between pins? Am I missing something?
slotey

Post by slotey »

Hi,
You measure a tube, T stands for 'tubular', 4, 5, 8 and 12, the diameter in multiples of 1/8 inches, so T5 is 5/8 inches diameter, then length of tube end of pin to end of pin each end. I guess you are measuring the diameter of the tube and not between the two pins on one end cap. A T5 between pins on end cap is 7mm. 15mm would be a very large tube.
jdelany

Post by jdelany »

Thank you. I see what the confusion is on my part. The fitting had 15mm spacing between sockets for the wires and the tube slot is lower and takes T5 Tube and 12 inches long. Works perfectly now thanks Slotey. Does anyone know where I could get the lock for the front of the unit? JD
Attachments
IMG_8106.jpg
IMG_8106.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_8105.jpg
IMG_8105.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 380 times
slotey

Post by slotey »

Hi
A lock should be easy to source on ebay. Just have to make sure the correct length.
I have a Jubilee parts catalogue. It's s 37 pages exploded diagrams and parts list & covers your machine.
No measurements for the locks only # 264 short for door and # 266 long for cash drawer.
Can scan and mail the pages to you if you think they may be of use or send me a memory card and s.a.e and I will scan to card & return. That would probably be a better result.
jdelany

Post by jdelany »

Thank you very much Slotey. I will try ebay with the dimensions you have provided. Much appreciated.
jdelany

Post by jdelany »

Slotey, any chance of sending a photo of the manual where it shows the correct wiring for the power/ flouro tubes? I see the wiring has been changed around and cannot see how to wire as per original?
slotey

Post by slotey »

Hi Yes send me an email. I will scan and send it to you but has very little info for what you want, just an exploded parts diagram to show what the part # are & only showing four pairs of wires to the fluorescent tubes.