Help needed for Rondo machine

General vintage slot machine related topics.
slotalot

Re: Help needed for Rondo machine

Post by slotalot »

badpenny wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:03 pm Have a care sir, Stuart is more than you describe. He is a National Treasure no less!
Thank you for those kind word, the cheque is in the post. !THUMBS!
Mrs Dale has told me to get knighted on more than one occasion :cool:
or was it knotted?? !PUZZLED!
olderek1@

Post by olderek1@ »

Well here we are again, an update on this Rondo machine, slowly getting there ( I hope!!) everything is in place bar the bit that stops a a second penny going down past the micro switch while it's still running, I do feel that I will have to sale this partly done because of my knowledge on the electrics involved even with Stuarts knind help, but we will see, it's looking good now with the art work on the glass touched up..............Photos of the penny stopper bit would help if any around Cheers for now Derek....
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

olderek1@ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:59 pm Well here we are again, an update on this Rondo machine, slowly getting there ( I hope!!) everything is in place bar the bit that stops a a second penny going down past the micro switch while it's still running, I do feel that I will have to sale this partly done because of my knowledge on the electrics involved even with Stuarts knind help, but we will see, it's looking good now with the art work on the glass touched up..............Photos of the penny stopper bit would help if any around Cheers for now Derek....
I see unfortunately the one person who we know has a working machine “Rob”, you asked for help/pictures on his YouTube account and he pointed you to here :HaHa: He no longer uses this site, maybe one of his colleagues of which there will be a few on this site would be willing to try and contact him directly to see if he will help you with pictures directly |/XX\|
olderek1@

Post by olderek1@ »

Thanks for your info.....
olderek1@

Post by olderek1@ »

I have left a message on Rob's YouTube channel hoping he will help. If not, I feel this machine will find a new home with someone that can finish it...