Ebay

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
chris roadhog
Reactions score: 0

Ebay

Post by chris roadhog »

Is one to presume that slots can now be sold on Ebay without being reported and taken down? Seems to be a fair few on there lately !PUZZLED!
treefrog
Reactions score: 53

Re: Ebay

Post by treefrog »

Yes it seems to be the case……I wonder if they are in panic mode due to a drop in business where people were concerned around the data being shared with HMRC :HaHa: ………suddenly they kept sending messages out telling people not to panic and giving a month of free listings……
pennymachines
Site Admin
Reactions score: 64

Post by pennymachines »

I've deleted some posts in this topic because I wish to discourage unsubstantiated, speculative accusations about individuals (however veiled they may be).

Terms of Service reminder:
...you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it... You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness... etc. ...that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service. ...you are prohibited from using the Website and Services or Content... to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate... etc.
chris roadhog
Reactions score: 0

Post by chris roadhog »

My sincere apologises if it's something I said, I'm not particularly known for being PC but was merely discussing eBay accepting slots !!ESCAPE!!
pennymachines
Site Admin
Reactions score: 64

Post by pennymachines »

No problem Chris. Just steering us from rocky waters. !!STEER!!