Airship Profit Sharer by Jentzsch & Meerz
Operating on Old Penny, pays out coins.
Approximately 19 inches Wide, 25.5 inches High, 7 inches Deep.
This machine is in full working order and mechanically fine with what look to be all the original parts internally though as it is around 100 years old I can't confirm. Door sticks so could be sanded down
Bits that are not original:
1) the coin entry cover (replaced )
2) the payout knob surround (see below)
3) the operating instructions which I printed as when I got it it was just a badly handwritten card
4) the lock
5) cabinet finish which is painted rather than varnished
6) the airship pic - I made this as it was bare metal
The payout knob surround was missing so I have sourced a replacement but the screws into the back of it are 2mm too long so it is currently glued in place.
I don't have equipment (or patience) to take case back to original wood and stain it so sold as seen
I am based in Portishead, Bristol. Collection only please