Founded from the remnants of the Polyphon Supply Co. by Arthur Ficker and Curt Herzog, The New Polyphon Supply Co. was trading by 1898, from premises at 137 Oxford Street, London and a year later at 1, 2, and 3 Newman Street. In 1910 a branch was established at 33 Rue de Chabrol, Paris and there were also premises at 27 Jamaica Street, Glasgow.
From the start, the company's focus moved away from coin-operated music towards amusement machines, with patents filed for tivoli type games and an electric shocker. The company was sequestered in 1914 under the Defence of the Realm Act.
New Polyphon Supply
The Museum contains no machines from this maker